Copper Hanging Patio Heater
The Copper Hanging Patio Heater introduces a new revolution in outdoor heating. This halogen patio heater runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and will add warmth to any table setting. For the maximum heat exposure, hang the heater from ceiling so that the bottom of the unit measures 36 inches from the top of any patio table.
- 700/800/1500 watt settings
- Steel construction
- 100% heat production within seconds
- No wasteful heating of the air
- About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG heaters
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
- Standard 110V household current
- 7ft 8in non-retractable electrical cord
- On/off switch
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Recommended primarily for sheltered external use
- Unit must be on dedicated circuit
- Assembled Dimensions: 22.85"Dia., 13.5"H; 8 lbs.
prod_60660|Hanging Copper Finish Halogen Patio Heater